[Olsr-dev] new minor release

Philipp Borgers (spam-protected)
Mon Sep 1 20:37:54 CEST 2014

On Mon, Sep 01, 2014 at 06:55:59PM +0200, Henning Rogge wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 6:40 PM, Saverio Proto <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> > Henning you are right ! I did not call the make install_libs !
>
> "make build_all" is your friend... ;)
>
> > OK I confirm the patch works. I tested it right now.
>
> Great...
>
> Philipp, can you confirm the patch solves your problem too? If yes I
> can do the release.

I can not confirm but maybe that's because I misunderstand something?

If I use I use "IpVersion 4" and activate the plugins without ipv6only I should
see the process listening on ipv4 and ipv6 right? Same should be true for
IpVersion 6?

I don't see the discribed behaviour.

Config:

DebugLevel 1
IpVersion 4

Hna4
{
# Internet gateway
# 0.0.0.0   0.0.0.0
# specific small networks reachable through this node
# 15.15.0.0 255.255.255.0
}
Hna6
{
# Internet gateway
#   0::                     0
# specific small networks reachable through this node
#   fec0:2200:106:0:0:0:0:0 48
}

LinkQualityFishEye  0

LoadPlugin "olsrd_jsoninfo.so.0.0"