[Olsr-dev] jsoninfo ipv6only flag / OpenWrt

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Oct 24 10:30:08 CEST 2014

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 10:25 AM, Ferry Huberts <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> On 24/10/14 10:22, cholin wrote:
>>
>> Thanks! Will there be a minor bugfix release or should I add these
>

> That is up to Henning.
> I see no real need (not already anyway)

I think I will do a 0.6.7.1 release this evening... the whole ipv6
accessible port thing was quite a mess during the 0.6.7 release until
we got it (nearly) right, it will make debugging problems easier if we
can see the trouble in the version number.