[Olsr-dev] jsoninfo ipv6only flag / OpenWrt

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Oct 23 20:04:09 CEST 2014

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 7:45 PM, cholin <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> No the type in the olsrd plugin itself for jsoninfo_ipv6_only in
> lib/jsoninfosrc/olsrc_plugin.c and olsrd_jsoninfo.h [1 2]. Take a look
> at the patch:
> https://github.com/cholin/packages/commit/25a47b48cbc7ef22f0343766606a1cb5be5114b2

*looking through the plugin_utils code*

okay, I backtracked this strange piece of code to a commit in 2007... *sigh*

the "set_plugin_boolean" parses boolean texts... but stores them in an
integer. -.-

Which might trigger a compiler dependent problem, I am not sure.

So your two patches are in fact right (even if the behavior is a bit strange).

@Ferry: unless you see a problem with the two patches, Cholin should
commit them to our repository (in fact we might need to cherry pick
them for a bugfix branch too).

Henning Rogge