[Olsr-dev] jsoninfo ipv6only flag / OpenWrt

cholin (spam-protected)
Thu Oct 23 19:45:23 CEST 2014

No the type in the olsrd plugin itself for jsoninfo_ipv6_only in
lib/jsoninfosrc/olsrc_plugin.c and olsrd_jsoninfo.h [1 2]. Take a look
at the patch:
https://github.com/cholin/packages/commit/25a47b48cbc7ef22f0343766606a1cb5be5114b2

Regards
Nico