[Olsr-dev] Olsrd2 (OONF) Release v.0.6.0

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 19 10:37:45 CET 2014

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 10:31 AM, Vigneswaran R <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> The above error has gone now and olsrd2_static is working as expected (with
> the configuration file).

Thank you for the feedback.

> However, if I run OLSRv2 in the following manner (specifying interface in
> the command line), it is not taking the interface name (and not listening on
> UDP port 269).
>
>     /usr/local/bin/olsrd2_static tap0

I have to look into the source, maybe I temporarily dropped this
feature and forgot the re-add it later. The conversion to the better
subsystem/plugin runtime was quite invasive... even most of the olsr
main-program got moved into a library.

If its missing I will add the necessary code parts again, but it might
take a day or two.