[Olsr-dev] Olsrd2 (OONF) Release v.0.6.0

Vigneswaran R (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 19 10:31:24 CET 2014

On 11/19/2014 02:41 PM, Henning Rogge wrote:
> *sigh*
>
> I might just found the problem... somehow cfg_compact (the
> configuration parser) got dropped from the list of static plugins (see
> src/app_config.cmake).
>
> Try to pull and build again please.

Ok.

>> I tried testing by putting the interface name in a configuration file.
>> However, I got the following error.
>>
>>      # /usr/local/bin/olsrd2_static -l olsrd2.conf
>>      Cannot find loader for parameter 'Compact'
>>      Error, unknown config io 'olsrd2.conf'.

The above error has gone now and olsrd2_static is working as expected
(with the configuration file).

However, if I run OLSRv2 in the following manner (specifying interface
in the command line), it is not taking the interface name (and not
listening on UDP port 269).

     /usr/local/bin/olsrd2_static tap0

# /usr/local/bin/olsrd2_static -v
  OLSRd2 version 0.6.0