[Olsr-dev] [OLSRd 0000047]: memory leak on one remote end of point to point link

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sat Nov 15 09:48:24 CET 2014

Hi,

I just had a look at the syslog again and I think there are quite a
few "interface added/removed" messages in this... is this normal on
the other "not memory leeking" node too?

Henning Rogge