[Olsr-dev] Problem with compile olsrd on SDK AirmaxOS

(spam-protected) (spam-protected)
Mon Nov 10 19:13:50 CET 2014

> It was Waldek with the compile issue for IPV6_V6ONLY
>
> My setup compiled clean with just the the first patch removing the
> reference to IPV6_TCLASS (which I actually did weeks ago)
>
> Explains why I didn't see the IPV6_V6ONLY issue however as 7.09 has 2.4.34
> for the kernel base.

I have compile olsrd on UBNT SDK 4.0.2 (it is last SDK AirMAX OS for
Nanostaion 2 models which was available) which base on kernel 2.4.8 , I
know that it maybe better will be use OpenWRT but Airmax OS has possibility
change channels select outside 1-12 number because we use Nanostation in
our ham radio bandplan. OpenWRT don't have possibility this but I maybe I
am not found.