[Olsr-dev] http-info down since some days (luci)

Ufo (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 23 12:30:18 CEST 2014

sorry for my inartfully expressed problem. So i will try it with a
simple picture again:
https://twitter.com/freifunk_l/status/481016100613009408

of course the olsr versions are changing all the times for me, so i
mentioned the problems with renaming config files and so on. is someone
involved into all these changings?
https://github.com/openwrt-routing/packages/issues/36
so, AFTER the main problems with that were solved, we have these
problems within luci now..

*** olsr.org - 0.6.6.2-git_9e3d266-hash_109d593a4e5ee9884e8c9085d5396f81 ***
  Build date: 2014-06-18 14:40:41 on ufo-pc.local

greetings, ufo