[Olsr-dev] http-info down since some days (luci)

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sat Jun 21 08:14:41 CEST 2014

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 4:45 PM, Ufo <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Since some days our trunk-Firmware doesnt provide the Display of OLSR
> Neighbors via Webinterface any more. :-( (luci, with and without root-login)
>
> "unable to connect to the olsr daemon!"
>
> plugin is active, olsr via ipv6 is still disabled, but the
> commandline-script via "neigh.sh" is still working.

Not sure how I have to understand this.

> Does anyone have same issues? I suppose its since these troubles when
> changing/renaming config-files for olsr.

did the Olsrd version change between the trunk version that works and
that does not work? If yes it would be helpful to provide both commit
ids.

> p.s. does anyone has started programming a webinfo about olsr-neighbors
> within luci2? we would like to test it to get rid of luci1.

Never have worked on luci(2) at all. Maybe you should also ask on
their mailing list if they changed something?