[Olsr-dev] olsrv2 routes with same source IP regardless of outgoing interface

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 8 09:19:53 CEST 2014

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 9:11 AM, Vigneswaran R
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> On 07/08/2014 12:13 PM, Henning Rogge wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> could you test if the attached patch resolves the problem on "ipv4
>> only" interfaces?
>

> Hmm.. didn't get success..
>
> I explicitly flushed the ip addresses (both IPv4 & IPv6) from the interfaces
> and started the patched olsrd2 daemon. Still it is assigning the same IP
> addresses 169.254.1.0/16 on all the interfaces of the virtual machine
> (tested with one machine only).
>
> The only difference is, previously when I kill olsrd2, it removes the IP
> addresses it added. Now, the IPs are not being removed. PFA the olsrd2 log
> file.

Okay, this seems to be a more complex problem than I thought, I have
to setup a few IPv4 only virtual machines.

I will contact you again if I have a better solution.

Henning Rogge