[Olsr-dev] olsrv2 routes with same source IP regardless of outgoing interface

Vigneswaran R (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 8 06:32:52 CEST 2014

On 07/07/2014 05:19 PM, Vigneswaran R wrote:
>>> Oh, ok. Is there any way to assign link local IPv6 addresses
>>> automatically?
>> It should happen if your kernel supports IPv6...
>>
>> the plugin uses the NHDP (Hello) communication over both IPv4 and IPv6
>> to handle the linklocal IPv4 assignment.
>>
>> Thank you for testing the plugin.
>
> I will read about enabling/using IPv6. Thanks.

Successfully tested OLSRv2 with the following configuration,

* main IP assigned to 'lo' interface
* left the remaining interfaces without assigning any IPv4 address
   -- they are just UP with LL IPv6 addresses assigned by the kernel

OLSRv2 automatically assigned IPv4 addresses to the interfaces and
created the routes. Thanks for your guidance.

Regards,
Vignesh