[Olsr-dev] OLSRv1 telnet plugin on Android

Karoly Szabo (spam-protected)
Mon Jan 27 23:25:08 CET 2014

Sorry probably I wasn't clear in my first message.
Situation in linux (yep:my native system) :
*Olsrd is working fine,
*Telnet plug-in is ok,
*My Telnet plug-in foreign commands are working.

Situation in Android with my builds (freshly flashed Android device and
formatted sdcard to avoid any risk of old compiled stuff):
*Olsrd is working fine,
*Telnet plug-in is ok,
*My Telnet plug-in foreign commands are gone.

All other plug in that I tried are working on both systems with no
problems.

I tried also the builds you suggested and they are working too, but I can't
find the Telnet library in your repository.