[Olsr-dev] OLSR2 Unable to communicate from laptop/pc

Syed Salman Haider Rizvi (spam-protected)
Mon Sep 30 20:44:10 CEST 2013

The file was just for the reference ,,,, i was asking how to setup HNA on olsr2 that was my question . and for your ip forwarding i completyly disable my firewall . FYI my homework is done ...
Salman