[Olsr-dev] OLSR2 Unable to communicate from laptop/pc

Bastian Bittorf (spam-protected)
Mon Sep 30 20:43:20 CEST 2013

* Syed Salman Haider Rizvi <(spam-protected)> [30.09.2013 20:29]:

> Hi All ,         My both  pc is connected with lan4 so tell me the changes that i need in order to communicate from pc-to-pc
> Network file attached ....

What you do is terrible, please ask first in you local usergroup
somebody who has ever configured a network before asking stupid
questions on a developer mailinglist. Also read, understand and respect:

About your question. Setup some computers:

A = 192.168.1.1/24
B = 192.168.2.1/24
C = 192.168.3.1/24

if you want to communicate from A to B,
setup a static route on computer A:

ip address add 192.168.2.2/24 dev eth0
ping 192.168.2.1

Does it work? if not, ask somebody from your local usergroup.
It is very difficult to fix your setup on a mailinglist, if
fundamental issues are not solved.

Regarding your multihop-problem: please also check,
if ip-forwarding is properly enabled. Make your homework.

bye, bastian