[Olsr-dev] OLSR2 Unable to communicate from laptop/pc

Vigneswaran R (spam-protected)
Fri Sep 27 06:23:39 CEST 2013

On 09/26/2013 05:38 PM, Syed Salman Haider Rizvi wrote:
> My system is properly configure with this IP and all firewalls are off .

Giving some additional details may help. eg.,

1. the topology in which the machines are connected & ip addresses on
various Interfaces
2. whether ping works between all the directly connected neighbours?
3. without starting OLSR, if you add static routes whether you are able
to route through the gateway?

Regards,
Vignesh