[Olsr-dev] OLSR2 Unable to communicate from laptop/pc

Syed Salman Haider Rizvi (spam-protected)
Thu Sep 26 14:08:35 CEST 2013

My system is properly configure with this IP and all firewalls are off .

Hi All ,
             I m running olsr2 and i m running with two interfaces but the gateway i had given in LAN4 i m not able to route through that gateway . Any idea ? ? I can ping 192.168.4.3 but not 4.9 ?   config interface lan4        option ifname "lan4"        option proto static        option ipaddr 192.168.4.3        option netmask 255.255.255.0        option gateway 192.168.4.9