[Olsr-dev] OLSRv2 release version 0.3.0

Syed Salman Haider Rizvi (spam-protected)
Thu Sep 19 12:51:05 CEST 2013

Hi ,
   First of all thank you so much for helping me ..... i m now using attitude adjustment and cmake error is finally gone and a new error arised
/root/openwrt/attitude_adjustment/package/olsrd2/src/oonf_main.c: In function 'parse_commandline'
/root/openwrt/attitude_adjustment/package/olsrd2/src/oonf_main.c:643:27: error: 'const struct oonf_appdata' has no member named 'default_config'

Thanks
Salman