[Olsr-dev] OLSRv2 release version 0.3.0

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Sep 18 13:45:06 CEST 2013

On 09/18/2013 11:42 AM, Syed Salman Haider Rizvi wrote:
> Hi ,
>       So when are you going to post correct version of openwrt as i m in
> really need of that unable to solve the error
> Please let me know what are possible causes for this error
> Thanks

I looked a little bit deeper into the issue and found two problems with
Backfire and OLSRd2:

The first one is a problem with the include/cmake.mk file. You can fix
it with the attached patch.

The second problem is that the CMake version of Backfire is too old,
version 2.8.3 contains a bug that was fixed in 2.8.5 which prevents my
project from compiling.

If you can get CMake 2.8.5 or higher running on your backfire
installation you should be able to compile OLSRd2 together with the patch.

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE