[Olsr-dev] RFC: Allow to use a specific routing table for dyn_gw_plain

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sat Oct 5 10:13:32 CEST 2013

No licence unfortunately doesn't mean public domain... which is why
Github doesn't allow this setting anymore I think.

We would need to contact the author to relicence it to our BSD style
licence, or take code from the linux-rtnetlink code and modify it.

Henning Rogge

--
We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingered
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to