[Olsr-dev] My experience building olsrdv2 for openwrt

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Oct 3 10:39:08 CEST 2013

I looked a little bit more into this, interface name seems to be allowed
nearly everything except spaces.

Most likely the config system should accept any printable character except
for space as a section name. I will work on this on Tuesday.

Henning