[Olsr-dev] OLSRv2 configuration and wlan

Karoly Szabo (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 6 19:56:59 CET 2013

Hi all, I swapped from version 1 to version 2.
I found some information about the configuration file and i wandered if
exist a complete
list of all the parameters that is possible to set.

Also I have a problem regarding to Wifi devices, after launching:
olsrd wlan1 eth0 lo

In telnet I tried to obtain information about all the interfaces
and I'm missing all wlan informations except default hello interval and
vtime (currently connected and pingning a tablet).
> nhdp interface
Interface 'eth0': hello_interval=2   hello_vtime=20
    Address: 147.162.97.20
    Address: fe80::218:8bff:fe1b:7e59
Interface 'lo': hello_interval=2   hello_vtime=20
Interface 'wlan1': hello_interval=2   hello_vtime=20

> Connection closed by foreign host.

the routes command also show me all the eth0 nodes but no one from wlan1.
Somebody had similar problems? Or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,
Karoly Szabo