[Olsr-dev] Olsrd2, version 0.2.1

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Fri May 24 10:05:12 CEST 2013

My concerns are scalability. Major improvements on what we have now would be smart flooding (flooding MPRs) and topology reduction. A single TC summary for each router would help a lot. Links are identified by 2 peering router IP addresses. Could be the summary addresses or link-locals. use those that have higher compression ratio?

Other optimization: links with next-hops that are not in own routing table can be removed from TC. Don't tell anyone else what you don't use yourself. Only tell the better routes: next-hops that are *in* the routing table.

I'll run your code first and respond later.

T.

Op 24 mei 2013, om 07:43 heeft Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)> het volgende geschreven: