[Olsr-dev] strange log message when received netlink error

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 29 13:39:10 CET 2013

I just looked through the patch, wouldn't the dijkstra code reinsert
the kernel route with every recalculation?

Henning Rogge

--
We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingured
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to