[Olsr-dev] strange log message when received netlink error

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 29 11:04:08 CET 2013

Saverio is right, there might be other routes that trigger the error.

But removing the route that doesn't work from the OLSR database will
not really help, because it will be reintroduced by the next HNA
unless we build a "blacklist".

But we need to make sure that we handle the error code correctly so
that the rest of the routes get added.

Can we just accept the "-22" code as "work done"?

Henning Rogge

--
We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingured
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to