[Olsr-dev] release branches being merged into master?

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 27 00:00:20 CET 2013

release branches are merged back into master, yes
only the last release branch when it has been released (again)

this is to make sure that our release script does the right thing

and this is the correct way to work.
merging master into a release branch; that is a big no-no

--
Ferry Huberts