[Olsr-dev] reduce OLSR bandwidth by tuning emission intervals

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 5 21:09:26 CET 2013

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 12:33 PM, Clauz <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hi.
> What I see is that TCs, HNAs and MIDs are not forwarded immediately but
> delayed until the next HELLO emission, like you can see in this trace

I have to test this myself as soon as I have enough time...

Henning Rogge

--
We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingured
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to