[Olsr-dev] [Olsr-users] [SUGGESTION] Interface no up and/or running

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 10 21:50:56 CEST 2013

You need to make it much clearer.

Your mail is rather low on details and not in a patch format.
That makes us guess, and any time we have to do that everybody loses out.

Send it as a patch, describe the use-case that needs the patch and
provide needed details, like kernel version, etc.

You're the first that reports the issue and we've been running with it
in large deployments for quite a while without any problems.

So excuse us for being a bit sceptical...

--
Ferry Huberts