[Olsr-dev] DL loading failed: undefined symbol OLSR Plugin

Ricardo T. Macedo (spam-protected)
Tue Jan 15 11:57:51 CET 2013

Hello Henning,

    Thanks for your help. I think it may be something related to files
.cpp. There really is a Makefile that is generated automatically, I think
is the "Makefile.inc" that lies at the root of OLSR. I'll research on how
to specify the collection of symbols from a file. However, if you or
another member of the forum has some stuff to show me, I am grateful.

Thanks and best regards.
Ricardo.