[Olsr-dev] DL loading failed: undefined symbol OLSR Plugin

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Jan 15 07:36:56 CET 2013

Arg...

okay, same message again in English. That happens when you have too many
chat windows open at the same time.

I wonder if the problem has something to do with the fact that the
plugin use ".cpp" and ".hpp" endings. I remember there was some
"makefile magic" that was collecting symbols for OLSR, maybe its missing
the files.

But its difficult to say, a lot of things have changed since 0.5.6R2.

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE