[Olsr-dev] New OLSRd Plugin (derivative of olsrd_secure)

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Jan 3 10:23:48 CET 2013

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 6:50 AM, Will Hawkins
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Thanks Saverio and Henning for your responses. That all seems to match up with our goal for this plugin. As I said earlier, having this hop-by-hop security mechanism is just one layer in a defense-in-depth approach to security.

Just as another comment, you can do "hop-by-hop" security with IPsec
or even with WPA2 (which works on some WLAN-drivers in Adhoc-Mode).

Henning Rogge

--
Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that