[Olsr-dev] [Olsr-users] Question on NatThreshold config parameter

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Thu Jan 3 08:29:07 CET 2013

NatThreshold is not a complete solution. Each node has its own actual threshold. Therefore, loops may occur. SmartGateway is also a hack, but much cleaner.
Updated SmartGateway makes smarter decisions, selecting gateway based on ETX to exit node and exit link metric. It also uses best gateway for each new connection, the gateway is selected during setup of the connection.

@Saverio: was it NatThreshold with 0.5 or etx_float? Isn't 0.5 a bit to extreme?

Teco

Op 2 jan. 2013, om 20:33 heeft Henning Rogge het volgende geschreven: