[Olsr-dev] reduce OLSR bandwidth by tuning emission intervals

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 27 07:50:06 CET 2013

My network architecture support:
 ●  any private IPv4 to any private IPv4
 ●  any private IPv4 to any public IPv4 (with nat)
Due to the restrictions, I don't have the routing overhead.

If you need to support the publics and don't want to run VPN on every node, you have to opt for sending reachability upwards on the VPN link on your exit links. You have BGP in place, so go for it.

For IPv6, I would use dynamic renumbering for public addresses and ULA for private. Today I don't support IPv6, because my providers doesn't provide…

I'll gather something on my network model I can release.

Teco

Op 27 feb. 2013, om 00:17 heeft Saverio Proto <(spam-protected)> het volgende geschreven: