[Olsr-dev] brainstorming for new feature - HNA routes read from the kernel

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Tue Feb 26 00:14:55 CET 2013

On Feb 26, 2013, at 12:09 AM, Saverio Proto <(spam-protected)> wrote:

>> Let me give you an example: we have a tunnel server which connects FF Graz and Vienna and other community networks.
>> Between them, they speak BGP.
>> It might make sense to dynamically re-distribute certain announcements to the FF Vienna OLSR mesh cloud (or filter them
>> out - depending on the intentions of the sysadmin).
>
> if your BGP is quagga you can already do this with the quagga plugin :)

yeah :) right... Ok, you pointed out a weak point in my example.
Replace BGP with $some_proto_which_writes_to_the_kernel_routing_table for the
general case please ;-)

a.