[Olsr-dev] New plugin: telnet

equinox (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 20 18:49:03 CET 2013

Hi,

Am 2013-02-20 18:04, schrieb Henning Rogge:
> Maybe it would be possible to combine both plugins... keep the current
> txtinfo commands as telnet commands and have some more commands.

this could be possible yes.

> The other option would be to put the telnet server into the core and
> let the plugins use it.

hmm.. What was the reason to drop the idea behind the telnet-at-core
feature in the first place?

> But you are right, the amount of things that can be changed during
> runtime is limited with the current codebase.

Yes that's true but i think the things that can be changed is still
worth the effort. Updating HNA or LQ mults is imho very useful and
during my tests there was no problem with this. Although some more
helper functions of the core would be nice to have...

regards
  christian