[Olsr-dev] New plugin: DNSSD

Dan Staples (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 15 16:14:00 CET 2013

Sorry if that made it harder to use. I was building it against several
versions of olsrd, so it made sense for my workflow to have it separate.
I'll fork olsrd and add it in that way. Like I said before, I thought
the use case I was building this for might be too specific for it to be
added to P2PD, since I wasn't sure a lot of people would be using Avahi
(as opposed to other implementations of mDNS/DNS-SD) or would want to
limit their mDNS traffic propagation in this way. It would be just fine
with me if this all got combined into one plugin...

--
Dan Staples

Open Technology Institute
https://commotionwireless.net