[Olsr-dev] New plugin: DNSSD

Saverio Proto (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 15 16:02:21 CET 2013

> Let me know if you need any clarifications. I tested it on a local
> Commotion mesh and it seems to work fine. The code can be found here:
> https://github.com/danstaples/olsrd-dnssd. I'll be doing more testing
> soon on a larger mesh.

why a separeted git repository just for the plugin ?
just clone the olsrd repository and have your own branch. This way of
working makes it harder to integrate your work. For example you need
anyway to patch the OLSRd makefile to compile your plugin.

why a new plugin ? is was not better to extend one of the existing plugins ?

I cloned your repository, I will have a look when I have time.

Saverio