[Olsr-dev] [Olsr-users] OLSRd 0.6.5 released

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 13 18:37:36 CET 2013

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Saverio Proto <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> 1) On the web site in this page: http://www.olsr.org/?q=download
> The stable release link still points to 0.6.5

Ahh, forgot the stable link... fixed!

> 2) I am upgrading the OpenWRT package. With 0.6.5.1 should I include
> also the nmea plugin and pud plugin in the OpenWRT distribution ? this
> makes sense ? The code compiles clean in the Attitude Adjustment
> toolchain.

Why not?

> 3) I already cleaned out the tas plugin that was discontinued. Any
> other issues OpenWRT related ?

I don't remember any. Ferry?

Henning Rogge
--
We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingured
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to