[Olsr-dev] [Olsr-users] OLSRd 0.6.5 released

Saverio Proto (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 13 18:33:14 CET 2013

> I have updated the repository and published 0.6.5.1...
>
> hope we got everything right in the second attempt. ;)

Hello Henning and Ferry,

a couple of quick things

1) On the web site in this page: http://www.olsr.org/?q=download
The stable release link still points to 0.6.5

2) I am upgrading the OpenWRT package. With 0.6.5.1 should I include
also the nmea plugin and pud plugin in the OpenWRT distribution ? this
makes sense ? The code compiles clean in the Attitude Adjustment
toolchain.

3) I already cleaned out the tas plugin that was discontinued. Any
other issues OpenWRT related ?

thanks

Saverio