[Olsr-dev] patches from Debian package WAS: Debian/Ubuntu package updates

Hans of Guardian (spam-protected)
Fri Apr 5 21:21:28 CEST 2013

I'm happy maintaining these patches in Debian, so I'm not the one to bring them up for inclusion, especially the mips and quagga ones since I know nothing about that stuff.  But I'm also OK with anyone else looking into getting them included upstream.

.hc