[Olsr-dev] [Olsr-users] OLSR 0.6.5.2 QUAGGA plugin but does not export all routes to QUAGGA

Saverio Proto (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 4 03:01:18 CEST 2013

Hello,

first of all please tell us what version of quagga you are using.
to export OLSR to QUAGGA you need a patched version of quagga that
supports the OLSR protocol.

you can use the OpenWRT Linux distribution, or get quagga from here:
https://github.com/ninuxorg/quagga-manet/tree/olsrpatch-0.99.21

once you installed this version of quagga
in zebra if you do:

show ip route olsr

can you see the OLSR routes ?

if yes the redistribution of routes from from OLSR to OSPF should be
configured inside zebra.

ciao :)

Saverio