[Olsr-dev] Debian olsrd-plugins incomplete: pud missing

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Tue Oct 23 03:49:15 CEST 2012

We're waiting to finalize the wheezy package before committing changes to
trunk, but this could happen in a branch if someone wanted to take it on
before the wheezy package is nailed down. I'm going to have a baby any day
now, so I'll be out for a bit.

.hc