[Olsr-dev] (no subject)

Eric de Vries (spam-protected)
Tue Oct 16 13:15:17 CEST 2012

"CyanogenMod has supported adhoc for a while now.  So that's a good place to start if you want easily working adhoc wifi on Android.

.hc"

Regarding this Hans, I was wondering if you have seen this working ?
We have tried to use ad-hoc on a Galaxy Nexus running CyanogenMod 9 (4.0.4 kernel 3.0.36-cyanogenmod-geb0f696) following this blogpost :
http://silkemeyer.net/ad-hoc-mode-and-olsrd-on-samsung-galaxy-s-with-cyanogenmod-9

Unfortunately that did not work for us ! It's another device but still we are running the specific CyanogenMod for our own device.

I was wondering if you know how to get ad-hoc working using CyanogenMod ?
We tried by simply manually adding the ad-hoc network SSID (scanning for networks wont result in showing existing ad-hoc networks), and also specifiying an IP-adress, but unfortunately to no avail...

Eric de Vries