[Olsr-dev] Android ICS

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Fri Oct 12 11:44:45 CEST 2012

More are with you facing some problems.
There is a solution for Galaxy Nexus, with CM 4.0.2.
Check SPAN for details.
http://www.mitre.org/work/tech_papers/2012/12_2943/

I'm with you future versions of CM should have ad hoc capabilities. And on the end stock Android should support it.

Teco

Op 12 okt. 2012, om 11:11 heeft Magnus Wennberg het volgende geschreven: