[Olsr-dev] Android ICS

Magnus Wennberg (spam-protected)
Fri Oct 12 11:11:56 CEST 2012

Hi
I'm working on a school project where we are trying to implement Olsr
on a Galaxy Nexus with Android 4.1.1. However, when I try to enable
Ad-Hoc network I run in to some problems.

su -c "/system/bin/wpa_cli -p /data/misc/wifi/"

The wpa_cli file does not exist, the closest thing I can find is a
file called wpa_supplicant. But I cant get it to work. Do these two
files do the same task? Do I need so somehow add the wpa_cli file?

Any suggestions to what I can do to fix the problems? Or where I can
look, I have spent several hours reading forum threads, but I cant
find any solutions.

In advanced, thanks!
--
Best Regards