[Olsr-dev] hardening 1by1: -Wformat -Wformat-security -Werror=format-security

Hans of Guardian (spam-protected)
Wed Oct 10 17:14:08 CEST 2012

I think -Werror=format-security should be included.  Its related to the rest, so I provided them for context.  -Wformat is even included in -Wall, horror of horrors.

.hc