[Olsr-dev] eclipse project files

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Sat May 19 13:35:20 CEST 2012

Hello Ferry,

sorry but I don't see any point in keeping this branch in the olsrd repository.

if you want you can keep this branch in your own git, if you want to
share it you can put it somewhere on github.

there is not olsrd specific code in the branch, only options of eclipse.

for example I use cscope but I do not commit my cscope file ...

I think is better this way, especially after reading the thread about
the rebasing and the altering the history of repository that might
cause problems.

ciao :)

Saverio