[Olsr-dev] eclipse project files

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Wed May 16 13:03:48 CEST 2012

Since there was no conclusion to our discussion I've pushed an 'eclipse'
branch into the repo.

The eclipse config currently has a default named 'Linux'.

Interested developers can use it and maybe report their findings.
It works well for me but should work well for other people too.

If you're on a different platform then maybe you can add a configuration
for it.

I hope it's useful.

If we decide we do not want it, then we can always delete the branch.

--
Ferry Huberts