[Olsr-dev] [GSOC] - mDNS plugin. Filter out hosts we dont want to propagate

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Thu May 10 12:13:30 CEST 2012

We are talking about this right ?

http://olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=blob;f=src/plugin_util.h;h=82bea73566dcf5dd42fc38caf08a1a8e51fcfcf6;hb=efc6a346bcd801d5d45b63e014d8694e5de284ee

looks good ! I will post in the list when I have more commits to show !!! :)

Saverio