[Olsr-dev] adding config to txtinfo plugin?

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Thu May 3 08:21:19 CEST 2012

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 3:28 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <
(spam-protected)> wrote:

> I have a complete Java wrapper for the txtinfo plugin, but I noticed that
> the httpinfo plugin provides the configuration while the txtinfo plugin
> does not.

afair the txtinfo provides the config already!

but its (for backward compatibility) not within the /all or default output
(/all == /neigh/link/route/hna/mid/topo)

e.g.: wget -t 1 -O - http://127.0.0.1:2006/all/gateway/config/interface/2hop
(which is infact currently really "all" the txtinfo can provide,..)

btw you can use 3 letter abbreviations of commands e.g. /int for /interfaces
and any combinations of commands. e.g. /link/interface/config
(but btw the output ordering is fixed)

why I shouldn't add /variables, /interfaces, and /plugins to txtinfo to get
> all of the info that httpinfo is providing?

afair it already does exactly this,..

if not add what is missing,..

> Or maybe I should just scrape the httpinfo output...

not agood idea (especially as current httpinfo will not make into next
olsrd versions,..)

Markus